Monday, June 18, 2007

Music Game Fevah!


I've been noticing a lot of music game fever going on, especially with the release of Karaoke Revolution, SingStar and Guitar Hero (especially since I'm harassed a few times every shift on the availability of GH on the 360/PS2). Gamestore Girl (thanks for the link back btw!) brought my attention to the game Rockband, it reminds me of the Drummania, GuitarFreaks, all those linkable Konami arcade games, but way more fleshed out. I don't know if I'll get RockBand because I think it would be the same or more in price range and I just don't know where I'd put all the damn peripherals lol, I still have my four bongos from Donkey Konga, two Taiko Drums, two Guitars from Guitar Hero and a partridge in a pear treeee.... (I couldn't resist) plus all those controllers and remotes... ANYWAYS, MOVING ALONG!

In similar news, I was flipping through my issue of Nintendo Power and they had an article on a new DS title. It's called Jam Sessions and it's not a game but a "guitar simulator". I haven't had a chance to go through the whole article, but when I do I'll write a little more. Man, I wish I had a DS instead of playing the trumpet/trombone in high school, it would have been a heck of a lot easier to carry the case home!

No comments: