Sunday, June 10, 2007

Jumping on the bandwagon



Yup, I have finally joined the FF bandwagon with a purchase of Final Fantasy XII! I didn't think I would buy it this soon, but I saw a pre-owned copy of the special edition one and I couldn't resist! I also bought the new DS browser (which I should have bought in NY since it was like $10 cheaper there! Grr!) When I saw the DS browser I was excited because it looks a lot easier to use than the PSP browser, maybe I can do some system reviews too in case some people dont know what I'm talking about.

I will probably set it all up tonight and try it out but I have to set up my Nintendo Wifi USB on my computer again. Also, I'll probably do some Wii boxing tonight too!

In other news, I can't seem to find my battery charger for my camera! I'll have to look for it after work today...

No comments: