Thursday, August 23, 2007

Trying to play Tabula Rasa

Ah! After so many patches I still can't play the game! Apparently, there are play session hours, which I am assuming is when the open beta is.... either that or my video card is not as great as I thought it would be... never go on the minimum requirements folks....
Playsession hours are:
US: Tuesday and Thursday night 5pm central until 2am Central and all weekend starting at 5pm central on Fridays.
EU: Monday and Wednesday night 5pm GMT +1 until 2am GMT+1 and all weekend starting at 5pm GMT+1 Fridays.
Anyhoo, maybe I'll install Sword of the New World and try that, if not back to the console for me....

In other news, might be getting another LCD monitor to replace my CRT one, annnnd possibly a new (bigger) tablet, the one I have feels too small.

No comments: