Monday, August 20, 2007

Tabula Rasa Beta


So I was able to put down a pre-order on Tabula Rasa (Richard Garriott AKA Lord British of Ultima Online, Lineage II, City of Heroes/Villians) and got a nifty pre-order disc! I was scanning the minimum requirements and was worried that my computer wouldn't be able to run it!

For the curious....
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
# Microsoft Windows XP
# 2.5GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
# 512 MB RAM
# DVD-ROM
# 5GB available HDD space
# ATI Radeon 9600 or NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 series video card with 128 MB of VRAM
# 16 bit sound card
# Broadband internet connection
# Keyboard and mouse
# DirectX 9.0c

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
# Microsoft Windows Vista/XP
# 3.5 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
# 2GB RAM
# DVD-ROM
# 5 GB available HDD space
# ATI Radeon x1800 or NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series video card
# 16-bit sound card
# Broadband internet connection
# Keyboard and mouse
# DirectX9.0c
Anyway it took about fifteen minutes to install and now I'm just uploading the patches... I'm still waiting but I'll give a small review of the game when I've had a chance to try it out, I've been hearing mixed reviews on this game so it'll be nice to actually give it a go and see for myself.

In other news, I started playing Kingdom Hearts, I didn't get far in that game and pretty much forgot half the story so I'm gonna try and get through it this time.

No comments: