Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Yggdra Union killed my DS

Well, not really, but I was at my friends house playing Yggdra Union and my DS ran out of juice. I think I'm at about 6-7 hours or so, and it's getting better, so I will most likely write up a review on it.

I was watching one of my other friends play FFXII and I want to play it but also know that I will probably get sucked into it and never be seen for a while. I guess that's not too bad, seeing how I gave up GW and didn't get into WoW. But, I might play more games that people haven't heard too much about.

I'm debating whether or not to attend Anime North I haven't been since 2005 and I cosplayed as The Prince from Katamari Damacy (I got a photo-op with Princess Peach! Who this piccy belongs to). It was really fun, and this year, if I can pull it off in time, I want to cosplay as the NES Megaman.

In other news, are you kidding me?!? I can't believe that Square-Enix is going to release another FFIV! This is just getting ridiculous.
If true, I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, this would be one of the most egregious examples of dead-horse beating that Square Enix has ever engaged in, and considering who we're talking about that is really saying something. Final Fantasy IV was just released on Game Boy about a year and a half ago, and now they want people to buy it yet again?

On the other hand, I am a huge Final Fantasy IV nerd and have bought every single version of the game. I think I own something on the order of nine copies of this game already on four different platforms, and I will buy this on day one and become highly addicted to it.

Agh I totally agree, I'll probably end up buying this "new/revamped" version of FFIV, damn you Squeenix!!

No comments: