Friday, May 18, 2007

Megaman Extravaganza!


Hey All!

I've been pretty occupied with making my Megaman costume for the con. So, I haven't been able to play many games, but I did pop in Megaman Anniversary for the PS2 (I exchanged my copy of the GC version because the buttons are inverted, bleh), it was research I swear! Anyway, I don't remember the game being this hard, geez, I must be rusty!! I used to be able to get through Megaman 2 in an afternoon, but I was struggling with Flashman, FREAKING FLASHMAN!!!! Who actually causes more damage RUNNING INTO YOU than actually shooting you, pfft, frigging Flashman *grumble*.

But it was fun times, the first Megaman is still freaking hard, so kudos to those who can finish that one.

On another note, I was able to purchase Captain N the Game Master. A lot of people thought I was smoking something when I mentioned it. Why doesn't anyone remember Captain N? Or any of the characters? I feel like too much of a fan sometimes, lol.

In a couple of weeks I'm going to NYC, I plan on visiting the Nintendo store! I went to the website, but there isn't a lot of information on what they sell besides games and pokemon. There are some board games, but I already bought those, for way more than they're worth.

No comments: