Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Back...LOGGED! D:


Tasty TF2 Goodness pic from the TF2 blog!


Oh harrow there!

For those of you who are actually still checking this site out, anyway...

It has been a huge hiatus, I do apologize, March 2009 is ridiculously ridiculous for a last post, but I shall try and keep up to date on the gaming shenanigans.

SO ANYWAY. In recent news, there is a very awesome (and dangerous) Steam sale going on and of course I gave into deliciousness and bought some games!

I FINALLY got Team Fortress 2 (I know, right?), Supreme Commander 2, X-Com and X-Com: Terror from the Deep, and Zeno Clash.

I have yet to play TF2 as my crappy internet connection JUST finished downloading it from Steam, but I did manage to play through a tutorial on Supreme Commander 2 and it isn't bad. It's been a while since I played an RTS and I had to get used to the interface as well. The option to scale back and see your units from a 'map view' was interesting but also frustrating when I didn't want to scroll that far. I guess I'll have to adjust my mouse sensitivity...

As for the 2 X-Coms, I have been playing TFTD for practically two days, and remember it being as ridiculously hard as I played it when I was younger, albeit, I understand more than my 10-year old brain could with strategy, but for those who remember the X-Com franchise, it is still the strugglefest I remember... so I guess that makes me a masochist!

Zeno Clash I have no idea about. It was recommended by a friend and I have yet to even download it from the Steam server. Soooo, it'll be a while until I get to that, and I've been pretty lazy in even Googling it either.

Also! Some of the games that I have been playing or have played include:
Left for Dead 2 (PC)
Left for Dead (360)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
The New Super Mario Bros. (Wii)
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (360)
No More Heroes (Wii)
Splinter Cell: Conviction (360)
Alan Wake (360)
Street Fighter 4 (360)
Dantes Inferno (360)
Dead Space (360)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA) - repeat
Prince of Persia 3 (360)
Fallout 3 (360)
Sayuki: Journey West (PS1)
Bust-A-Groove 1 & 2 (PS1) - repeat
Koudelka (PS1)

Uhhhh and I think that's all I can remember.

I will post mini-reviews of the one's that I find the most interesting. Probably the most recent too.

Also, debating to maybe do some video blog reviews, will decide if that's feasible as it takes time to edit and post a vid, but seems more interesting than text! We'll see! Stay tuned!

No comments: