Sunday, September 2, 2007

Yay for Guild Wars!

So I recently picked up my copy of the new Guild Wars expansion! As soon as I got home I installed it (and uninstalled Tabula Rasa because it won't work for me). I haven't been able to get too far into it just because it's the long weekend and my last chance to fully hang out with friends before I feel guilty about it because of school lol.

I also had a games night on Friday and played Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, Mario Party 8, Guitar Heroes 1 & 2 and Taiko Drum. Big Brain was pretty fun but for some reason the multiplayer wasn't working how we thought it would (maybe we were doing something wrong) so we quit and played Mario Party 8.

I was also able to get Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, just because I haven't tried the Gamecube version (I know, I know, for shame) and I've heard very good things about it, although I'm wondering how much time I'll have when school starts...

Anyway, I have to go to work soon, apparently since my Manager left and I was thinking of transferring, the Assistant Manager went crazy and canceled all my upcoming shifts... so yeah, that's fun times... Suffice to say I am going to transfer, especially after that, yeeesh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come Tabula Rasa didn't work for you? I've been downloading the patches for 3 days straight and finally have a chance to play, but couldn't login because of the lame "playsession hours".

acro_circus said...

Yeah same, I wasn't sure if it was the whole Play Session hours or the patches, every time I logged on, it would download another patch, so I just gave up lol.

Matthew said...

Woot. Hooray for GW:EN!