Friday, July 27, 2007

Preview: Drawn to Life

I was surfing around IGN and came across Drawn to Life for the DS. The game looks pretty interesting as you have to draw the objects, characters and hero which then get incorporated into the game.
Drawn to Life takes players to the next level of interaction and creativity on the Nintendo DS. Your exact drawings populate the game, and no tedious animating or image manipulation is necessary. In other words, your drawing comes to life!
Here are some links to more info on the game, they also have a contest for creation of the main character (which can also act segway to how some of the gameplay would be!)

3 comments:

Jackman said...

this looks so much fun... i can't wait to draw my own characters!!!when does it come out??

acro_circus said...

September 17 2007 :D

Anonymous said...

Too bad I don't have Nintendo I would definitely have checked it out.

I'm a IGN member. ;-)