Tuesday, April 29, 2008

...And somehow I'm still alive


Nope I didn't draw this, it's from the Etrian Odyssey website, someday... *_*

Hey all,

Let me just say, wow, the first year of animation school has finally finished. I'm really caught off guard by that, and as cliché as it sounds, it feels like it was yesterday.

I know I've improved my drawing skills, I just hope it gets to the level I want over the summer.

In gaming news for me, I haven't been really playing anything lol, over the school year I have been occasionally picking up Etrian Odyssey for the DS in the past week however, I have been able to replay Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance again. It was so much easier and quicker this time around, I forgot how to recruit some of the characters and it resulted in many resets haha. I swear, games like these are like crack, I *have* to collect all the characters, just like Suikoden, or hell, Pokémon. Yeah, I said it.

I have leveled up nicely and am now playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for the Wii, haven't played too much of it because I have one more assignment looming over my head, so that's why I'm here! Muahaha...

I played a bit of Guild Wars too, and I can proudly say that I have the memory of a goldfish because I forgot all the hotkeys............................ fun times. It was super fun being slaughtered by all the little red dots on the map too, at least I didn't run into them and still knew what they were... *cough*Choops*cough*.

I bought a few games so maybe I'll be able to do quick reviews or *gasp* even a real review! I got Sonic and the Secret Rings for Wii, Gunpey for the DS, Marvel vc Capcom for the PS, and RPG Maker for the PS, which I bought *again* since I didn't realize I had it already...

I have to mention later in another post, my trip to Japan! But the guilt from my homework is overwhelming me.

D'oh well, see ya soon kiddies!

No comments: